- Prices are F.O.B. nursery, Abbotsford, British Columbia, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- New accounts are on a cash basis only, for a minimum of one year or until credit has been approved by our credit department.
- Generally accounts are due and payable on receipt of invoice and become overdue 30 days from date of shipment or pick-up.
- A 1% per month service charge, 12% per annum, is applied to overdue accounts.
- All duty, brokerage, and phytosanitary certificate fees are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Packing and Shipping
- Packing and shipping expenses are charged at cost.
- Shipment is at the purchaser’s risk and expense.
Grade and Warranty
- All stock is graded according to the “Guide Specifications” as set by the Canadian Nursery Association.
- All stock is warranted alive, in good condition, and true to name on leaving our nursery, and if proven otherwise will, at our option, be replaced or credited to the purchaser’s account.
- No warranty, express or implied, is made as to the productiveness of any stock sold.
- Liability in all cases is limited to the payment originally received for the stock.
- Nursery stock is to be inspected by the purchaser on receipt.
- Claims, in writing, must be received within 10 days of receipt of stock.
- Cancellation of orders must be in writing and accepted by Can-Am Nurseries.
- Orders assembled and not picked up or shipped as first agreed are charged a 4% per month maintenance fee and carrying charge unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Returns are not accepted under any circumstance. Please refer to our Claims portion.
- Orders are accepted without liability and subject to availability, crop conditions, hail, frost, flood, fire, labor shortages, transportation delays or other causes beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.